January 22, 2012

Stellar Board of Directors for Atty4kids 2012

                                THANK YOU ALL 2108!
                   FOR MAKING ME A BETTER PERSON
As I contemplate the future of an Organization that I have risked all and given all for two years, driving this boat with support of Erica and Liz, without much more. Don't misinterpret. I thank all who have been with me at any and every stage of my tenure as President, and most recently, Chairman of the Board. We have amazing Candidates expressing interest. That overjoyed me, yet I fear when work is needed, this ship might still have just a few. So, no decisions will be made until after April elections. I encourage you to search your heart. Is there a place, a servants heart for special needs kids? If so, we'd love to have you. We've worked too hard, helped too many children, changing some forever through our work. It hurts to even contemplate not having this baby I poured my very soul into. But in life, the Lord says, to everything, there is a season. A time to live and a time to die. The decision of whether we move ahead lies with God and you. Thank you for all you've given me. It's been the adventure of my life. I'm changed forever and a better person for it. Candice